No Greater Joy Ministry is growing fast. Millions all over the world are reading and understanding the gospel. There is much to be done and we are in need of an IT/graphic miracle worker to help keep the work going forward. Are you interested in being a part of a ministry that is changing the world for Christ? Pray that the Lord of the harvest will raise up laborers.
- The person who applies should love the Lord God with all their heart and be walking in truth.
- Our IT person needs to know web design, web maintenance, keeping our office computers running, respond to breakdowns, installing and configuring hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners, etc. There is NO ONE at NGJ who can teach you so you will need an intermediate level of experience at a minimum. All of our books are created using InDesign-an intermediate to advanced level of experience is required.
- All our laborers wear many hats.
- Our IT laborer needs to be familiar with and love No Greater Joy Ministry’s books, ideas and life style. A homeschooler that has grown up with NGJ would be great.
- Even if you are a computer person and not a writer or Bible teacher, it is still important that you are a KJV Bible person as that is a requirement.
- You need to be flexible because you will become a part of the NGJ brand. All the work you do is a reflection of NGJ. We are a team.
- Our office is singing with sweetness and joy as well as a strong positive outlook; these are traits we have learned we can’t do without. You need to come equipped with all the above.
For instance: you might hesitate because you are a bad speeeeler—we don’t need a good speller or a scientist, you might worry because you are bad with numbers or dumb at history—no problem, you might think you are too young or old or middle aged, or some other worry but what we need is a computer/graphics savvy guru. Send your resume or Bio to email@example.com. Mel will review and contact you directly.