Hi Ladies, I hope and pray that each of you are living in the joy of the Lord. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to move on to chapter 5. I am having a hard time doing anything right now, but getting ready for this baby that is due any day now. I would love that day to be today. I have been working like a mad woman, trying to get everything done before its arrival. I am happy to say my garden is in and I picked my first fruits off it today. My house is spring cleaned and the baby room is painted and a new floor put down. I think I am ready to take a break and have this baby. I am going to sit around for a couple weeks looking at her or him, smile. Pray for me that all goes well with this birth. My husband and I are doing this one on our own, so pray for him to! Well let’s get to the study.
Do you have enough fear of God not to question his Word?
Answer these questions from the text from chapter 5 or I would love to see you answer with scripture.
1. What is the key to understanding our roles as wives?
2. Where are peace and joy found?
3. If your husband does not love you, does that negate your responsibility or prevent you from fulfilling your role?
4. What is the gift that God gives that will help you in your pursuit of becoming a help meet?
5. List three words that are part of the blueprint for help meets?
6. What can you do that will cause you to know God more and cause you to care about the things he cares about?
7. Are you committed to a heavenly marriage?