Book - Contains 27 answers (questions #63 - #90) to often-asked question concerning 'Aren't conservative translations trustworthy?, 'Aren't there hundreds of English Bibles?' and so much more - bu Br. Samuel C. Gipp, Th. D. 166 pages.
This book answer over twenty (27) questions commonly asked of a Bible believer concerning 'Aren't conservative translations trustworthy?, 'Aren't there hundreds of English Bibles?', and so much more! By Dr. Samuel Gipp. 166 pages.
The 2nd Answer Book:
63. Where should a Bible believer begin?
64. Should we make an issue out of Bible translations?
65. Was the "King James Issue" started in 1950?
66. Can you correct the Originals with the King James?
67. Who started the King James Bible Issue?
68. Is it necessary that we have a perfect, infallible Bible?
69. Isn't the Bible settled in Heaven?
70. "Defend the Bible? I'd rather defend a hungry lion!"
71. Which "1611" do you use, the 1611, 1638 or 1769?
72. Why reject the Alexandrian witnesses?
73. Is it OK to "go to the Greek?"
74. Isn't the Textus Receptus based on late manuscripts?
75. When was the New Testament canon finalized?
76. Aren't conservative translations trustworthy?
77. Isn't it better to use several versions?
78. How important is having a "perfect Bible" anyway?
79. Won't a few more manuscripts settle the issue?
80. Can't another English version be the perfect Bible?
81. Why isn't the Geneva Bible the perfect word of God?
82. Isn't the King James Bible written in Old English?
83. What about misspelled words in a King James Bible?
84. What's the difference between "fats" & "vats" KJB?
85. Aren't there hundreds of English Bibles?
86. How could God use sinners like the KJB translators?
87. Isn't the King James Bible flawed because the translators didn't capitalize words referring to deity?
88. Aren't modem version translators at least, sincere?
89. Are the criticisms of the KJV fair?
90. Aren't new versions moving nearer to a perfect Bible?
Helping Christians Defend Their Bible
Dr. Samuel C. Gipp, Th. D.