Complete set of three (3) volumes covering 125 questions that Bible believers are frequently asked.
Dr. Samuel C. Gipp, Th. D., Ph.D. covers those questions and will help give an answer.
Complete set of three (3) volumes covering 125 questions. The Answer Book(s) are designed to help arm the modern Christian with an answer to questions that may arise such as 'Can't we Find the Fundamentals in Other Bibles?', 'Do New Manuscripts Support the King James Bible?' and 'How many Mistakes are in the King James Bible?', if you have been asked or are asking these questions this series is just what you are looking for to help shed light on those questions.
The Answer Book:
1. Shouldn't We Be Loyal to the Originals?
2. Isn't "Easter" a Mistranslation?
3. Was King James a Homosexual?
4. What About the Archaic Words?
5. Hasn't the King James Bible Been Revised?
6. Don't the Best Manuscripts Support the New Versions?
7. Don't We Need Perfect Bibles in Other Languages?
8. Where Do Bible Manuscripts Come From?
9. What is the LXX?
10. Was the King James Bible Good Enough for Paul?
11. What About the Italicized Words?
12. Aren't There Great Men Who Use Other Versions?
13. Where Was the Bible Before 1611?
14. Did the A.V. Translators Claim to be Inspired?
15. Aren't Today's Scholars Better Equipped to Translate?
16. How Did King James Authorize His Translation?
17. Who Was the King James Bible Translated For?
18. Is the King James Bible the Word of God Because I Got Saved Through IT?
19. Are King James Bible Believers Church Splitters?
20. Aren't All King James Bible Believers Name Callers?
21. Do King James Bible Believers Worship the Bible?
22. Aren't King James Bible Believers a Cult?
23. Is it Heresy to Believe the King Jaines Bible is Perfect?
24. Who Was Dean Burgon?
25. What is the Different Between a ‘TR Man’ and “KJV Man?’
26. Will a Bible Education Help Clear Up the Issue?
27. Do People Who use Other Versions Hate God?
28. Is the King James Bible Inspired or Preserved?
29. Can a Translation Be Inspired?
30. Can a Translation be as Good as the Originals?
31. Can’t We Find the Fundamentals in Other Bibles?
32. How Can So Many People Be Wrong about the KJV?
33. Is it Wrong to Call the Holy Spirit “it”?
34. Didn’t the KJV Contain the Apocrypha at First?
35. Can Someone Get Saved Using Another Version?
36. What About the Testimony of the Dead Sea Scrolls?
37. What About All the “Thees” and “Thous?”
38. Is the New King James an Improvement?
39. Is the New Scofield Bible a King James Bible?
40. Is the New International Version Trustworthy?
41. Do New Manuscripts Support the King James Bible?
42. Aren’t Modern Translations Easier to Understand?
43. Is the Devil Behind the Confusion of Bible Versions?
44. Who Were Wescott and Hort?
45. Can a Person of Greek Ethnic Origin Understand the Greek New Testament and English Bible Better?
46. What is a Ruckmanite?
47. What About the Nuggets Found Only in the Greek?
48. Wasn’t the Textus Receptus Named After 1611?
49. Were the KJV Translators Baby Sprinklers?
50. If Believing the King James Bible is Contrary to the Stand my Alma Mater takes What Should I do?
51. What is Progressive Revelation?
52. Is Believing the KJV the Historic Position?
53. Should We Make an Issue Out of Bible Translations?
54. Shouldn’t We Respect the Education of the Many Drs. In the Issue of the Bible?
55. Shouldn’t We Emphasize the Love of Jesus?
56. What About When My Lexicon and bible Contradict?
57. Was Erasmus a Good Roman Catholic?
58. How Many Mistakes Are in the King James Bible?
59. What About My Friends and Future If I Stand for the King James Bible?
60. What About a Contradiction that Can’t Be Explained?
61. What If There Really Are Mistakes in the King James Bible?
62. I’m Convinced that the King James Bible is the Infallible Word of god. Now What Should I do?
The 2nd Answer Book:
63. Where should a Bible believer begin?
64. Should we make an issue out of Bible translations?
65. Was the "King James Issue" started in 1950?
66. Can you correct the Originals with the King James?
67. Who started the King James Bible Issue?
68. Is it necessary that we have a perfect, infallible Bible?
69. Isn't the Bible settled in Heaven?
70. "Defend the Bible? I'd rather defend a hungry lion!"
71. Which "1611" do you use, the 1611, 1638 or 1769?
72. Why reject the Alexandrian witnesses?
73. Is it OK to "go to the Greek?"
74. Isn't the Textus Receptus based on late manuscripts?
75. When was the New Testament canon finalized?
76. Aren't conservative translations trustworthy?
77. Isn't it better to use several versions?
78. How important is having a "perfect Bible" anyway?
79. Won't a few more manuscripts settle the issue?
80. Aren't new versions moving nearer to a perfect Bible?
81. Can't another English version be the perfect Bible?
82. Why isn't the Geneva Bible the perfect word of God?
83. Isn't the King James Bible written in Old English?
84. What about misspelled words in a King James Bible?
85. What's the difference between "fats" & "vats" KJB?
86. Aren't there hundreds of English Bibles?
87. How could God use sinners like the KJB translators?
88. Isn't the King James Bible flawed because the translators didn't capitalize words referring to deity?
89. Aren't modem version translators at least, sincere?
90. Are the criticisms of the KJV fair?
The 3rd Answer Book:
91. Why do preachers say, "The Bible is perfect, without error," but can't hand you the Book they just described?
92. Why does EVERY new Bible compare itself to the KJB, not the last modem version?
93. Can I preach from a KJB but study a modem version?
94. Is there only a 1% change between the KJB & modem versions?
95. Is it Wrong to Reinsert the Apocrypha into the AV Because it was there in the Original Edition?
96. Which of the hundreds of Bibles printed in English is the best?
97. Should the Bible be translated to adapt to cultures?
98. What about the "Verbal Transmission Game"?
99. Isn't it the heresy of "Double Inspiration" to believe the King James Bible is perfect?
100. How did God fail to preserve even ONE original manuscript?
101. Who calls for a new translation to be produced?
. Why can't we use Greek to enhance the Bible?
103. Why can't we use Greek to enhance the Bible?
104. My Bible college professor showed me what he described as errors in the King James Bible. Is he correct?
105. Isn't Shakespeare's name found in Psalm 46?
106. Why do people say there are mistakes in the Bible?
107. My Grandmother complains that the new versions "Don't sound like the Bible." Isn't that a little shallow?
108. Doesn't the King James Bible promote slavery?
109. What about the "turtledoves/turtles" error in the KJB?.
110. What about the Spanish Bible?
111. Isn't "Lucifer" in Isa 14:12 a mistranslation in the King James Bible
112. Were the KJB translators afraid to translate "baptizo"?
113. Weren't Old Testament scribes more meticulous than those of the New Testament?
114. What is the scandal about the Dead Sea Scrolls?
115. Is Psalm 12:7 referring to poor people, not God's words?
116. Was Matthew originally written in Hebrew?
117. Shouldn't Daniel 3:25 read, "a son of the gods"?
118. Why does the King James Bible incorrectly say "Hebrew'' inAct26:14?
119. What's wrong with the English Standard Version?
120. What's wrong with the English Standard Version?
121. What if you AV believers are wrong?
122. What if someone doesn't accept a biblical answer about the King James Bible?
123. Aren't King James Bible believers causing division?
124. Aren't all eight days from Abib 14 to 21 known as "The Passover" in the Bible?
125. Why don't "Bible believers" accept the progress made with each new version?
Dr. Samuel C. Gipp, Th. D.